GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

VMR Racingline BBK for MQB Mk7 MK7.5 chassis

I'll scoop these up pending fitment on my wheels and offer to ship to FL, will send you a PM.
  2. P

VMR Racingline BBK for MQB Mk7 MK7.5 chassis

hey dude, I see you recommend 19s but I recently switched to 18s on my R APR A02 in 18x8.5 ET45 I noticed Racingline has the same specs wheels for sizing. You think they old fit for me?
  3. P

FS: OEM Intercoolers

Intake sold, intercooler still available.
  4. P

everything still available.
  5. P

bumping
  6. P

everything is still available.
  7. P

I have 2 OEM Golf R Intercoolers Asking $60/each, willing to ship at buyers expense.
  8. P

SOLD - APR Carbon Fiber Inlet pipe

Sold!
  9. P

FS: APR CAI, AWE Tuning Catback & JB4 w/ BT Module

I’m interested in your intake ASAP please
  10. P

FS: APR CF Intake with CF inlet pipe

still available?
  11. P

FS: APR CF Intake with CF inlet pipe

I'm interested in just the intake and you can sell the inlet pipe to isaiah :)
  12. P

Golf R on order

I just ordered myself a 2017 Golf R, I was told it could be 3 or 4 month wait. I haven't gotten any other information yet on it, what has been everyone else's experience on ordering their Golf R?
  13. P

FS - Stock 2016 GTI downpipe

Like the title says, I upgraded to the APR Downpipe and no longer need the stock one it has 2k miles on it. Asking $100 local pickup I can work out shipping if you're willing to pay for it.
  14. P

So I'm gonna do the tune.

So I've got my appointment set for this coming Tuesday for Stage 1 APR tune on my 15' GTI DSG at my local VW dealer and toss on the intake, anything other than fun I should be looking forward to? :)
  15. P

Front plate removal.

I'm a proud owner of a GTI since August 31 I've been loving it so far but absolutely hate the front plate mount, now they're not required here in Florida and was wondering how the heck do I remove this thing?