GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Maintenance confusion

I had my oil changed at my dealership at 5k. I then had my 10k service at 9500 miles. I had a sticker put on my car and my car alert was set to 15k for maintenance. I went in for that maintenance today and they looked at me very confused. They said that nothing was due until 20k and just reset...
  2. W

Power steering intermitten

I have been having an issue recently where my steering(set to normal) will get funky. 15-20 degrees feels normal, then it feels like it is going into sport mode. Not a consistent sport mode, more like it is having a mid life crisis on whether or not it wants to be set to normal or sport. If I...
  3. W

FS: JB1 rev. 1 with data cable $300 + $10 shipping

SOLD SOLD I am going for a full tune so I am selling this fantastic thing. It is revision 1 of the JB1's. I will include the data cable with it as well. I set it to be on map 1 when it arrives to you so you will not need to mess with anything if you do not want to. I am selling it for $300 +...
  4. W

Tock(not tic) noise/feel coming from near the intake port

After I turn my car off I get a tock noise and feel near where the air intake attaches by the firewall. What is this? I started to notice this last week.:confused: https://soundcloud.com/user-217533719/2015-vw-gti-se-tocking-noise-and-feel
  5. W

4 x Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season 225/40R18 2800 miles - $200 - Kansas - Pics added

SOLD - 4 x Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season 225/40R18 2800 miles - Kansas - Pics added SOLD 4 x Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season 225/40R18 2800 miles - $200 - Kansas Selling these because I mounted tires a bit more grippy. These are coming from a 2015 GTI
  6. W

Turbo flutter startle

I have the JB1 installed and got a turbo flutter for the first time yesterday. Holy smokes it is a lot louder than I would have expected. That and when it went off, the blow off knocked my cruise control plug off and a warning came up on my dash. It was an intense second. I may have not seated...
  7. W

Nuespeed vs MagnaFlow exhaust

I'm considering getting a cat-back exhaust, downpipe after winter, and am a bit stuck. I'm looking for a deep grumble with no popping, crackling, coffee can with rocks sound. Anyone have either of these that can comment? Of all the videos I have listened to, these seem to sound the best. I'm...
  8. W

VW Tire Promo until Oct 31 - Buy 3, get 4th for $1

Just saw this when searching for some better tires. I looked back a month and did not see the promotion anywhere on the wheel/tire forum. If this is known by everyone but me I'll go ahead and say, My bad! Here is their flyer. I am not sure if they price match since Michelin PSS are $30 more...
  9. W

TIL: LED fogs don't only come with the lighting package

After quite a bit of confusion between me and DeAutoKey about matching my fog lights to my lows, I finally sent them this image. Confusion was cleared and they recommended the H7rc 6000k to match. I picked it up from the dealership this way so I didn't know anything was wrong. :-)
  10. W

Local dealership just called...says only 13 R's will be available and are order only

He called and said,"Just wanted to let you know that we just got word from a conference that we will be getting R's in February and they will be order only. With that information, we created some dummy orders and found we will receive one of the 13. We will start taking deposits in December. Now...