GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Lucky#Slevin

8” glass non Navi infotainment and bezel

This is still for sale.. I haven’t been on here since October.. Looking to sell and shipping available.
  2. Lucky#Slevin

18” Weds SA-10R bronze w. Conti DWS tires

You couldn’t shine my fucking shoes you little pos.. I think you know that you have been to my house. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SUPPOSED MYSTERY GUY THAT YOU CLAIM YOU SOMEHOW KNOW I CONTACTED????!!!! And even if you did somehow know wtf does that mean????!! I cant try and replace a curbed ugly...
  3. Lucky#Slevin

And just to add on here.. i look at this clowns posts and its how his GTI is slammed and hes racing everyone trying to be the fastest out here.. a real immature baby boy.. news flash J.O. racing around the northeast and driving like a complete tool in a slammed gti w low profile stretched tires...
  4. Lucky#Slevin

This is still available for anyone interested. I will ship but would have to use paypal or venmo or zelle as payment methods. I havent been on the forum since August. I sold my GTI awhile back.
  5. Lucky#Slevin

Wow!! Are you fucking crazy???!!! First off The wheels were not bent or cracked that i sold to you. There was only cosmetic fuckin damage that i detailed tremendously in this entire FS thread and clearly stated wtf i did to repair the spokes and refinished them myself to sell. At no time was I...
  6. Lucky#Slevin

LOL.. YOU SUCCESSFULLY PROVED TO ME AND EVERYONE ON THE MK7 GOLF FORUM THAT YOU PURCHASED THIS FOR $36.50 LESS THEN MY ASKING PRICE.. SUCH SHAME FOR ME!! Your still a J.O. for posting this on my FS thread.. don't ever think differently..
  7. Lucky#Slevin

And i call bs on your claim.. you paid $260? I see damaged ones for more all over ebay.. my asking price of $40 more then what u paid is too much out of line w the market price? Come on now.. have some common sense b4 u post
  8. Lucky#Slevin

Real J.O. move.. Congrats on your $260 purchase.. well I paid about $500 for this upgrade when i did it.. Why don’t you organize a group buy for everyone with your price and source for the parts? If not please refrain from shitting on my FS post Richie
  9. Lucky#Slevin

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

Jake any plans for the Audi S3 8Y or MK8 Golf R?? I just got an s3 and its quieter then a stock mk7 gti..
  10. Lucky#Slevin

I'd have to box up and get a shipping quote and plus paypal fees.
  11. Lucky#Slevin

I’m not opposed to it.. shipping Would add to the cost for buyer..
  12. Lucky#Slevin

Still for sale guys.. cant believe no interest from mk7 guys.. this was one of tge best mods i did to my car..
  13. Lucky#Slevin

Burger motor sports JB4 with Bluetooth connect

Item has been sold