GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jaber

Whatcha Having for lunch today? (with pics)

We recently purchased our house and I accidentally transferred money from savings to my CC, instead of checking. I had to wait 8 days to get that money back. I was using the mobile app and for some reason it lets you transfer money to Credit Card. If I wanted to pay my card.... I would use the...
  2. Jaber

Whatcha Having for lunch today? (with pics)

My lunch consists of random snacks :lol: Luckily they're pretty healthy snacks. I was too lazy to make my lunch last night and this morning I was in a rush. Anyone else use brown paper lunch bag?
  3. Jaber

Ecstuning.com not loading?

On a Friday, which is payday for some people :eek:
  4. Jaber

This is the response I received:
  5. Jaber

Looks like they fixed it. Their cert is showing valid now. So people probably just need to clear their browsing history or try another browser.
  6. Jaber

Their SSL cert expired. You can still browse the site, just have to tell browser to ignore the expired cert. but personally wouldn't buy anything until their cert is renewed.
  7. Jaber

Try contacting them on one of their social media accounts.
  8. Jaber

Extended Warranty/Auto Service Contracts

Ford ESP - Had it for my Jeep I purchased used. They were easy to work with and paid the shop over the phone via CC. It was simple, I could take to any ASE cert shop, they diagnose, call for approval and give deetz, Ford ESP approved and paid them the amount, less my deductible. All in all, they...
  9. Jaber

Hyundai i 30 N

^this. Interested to see what kind of power they can get out of this with tunes and aftermarket parts.
  10. Jaber

Random Rant Time

I usually got it with the double stack.
  11. Jaber

Random Rant Time

FyU1a4c1Tdk
  12. Jaber

Random Rant Time

You want to get shanked? cause that's how you get shanked. I'll fook'n wreck you m8.
  13. Jaber

Random Rant Time

Wendy's 4 for $4 FTW.
  14. Jaber

Random Rant Time

I just use their Kiosk thing to order and pay. Only a matter of time before robots hand me my food.
  15. Jaber

ECS is full of it.

Says not bashing company. Thread Title: "ECS is full of it." Then proceeds to ask a forum that has zero control/support of ECS website.
  16. Jaber

ECS is full of it.

I'm going to guess that's a glitch. If I add it to my cart and use your zip code, just for the cat-back shows: Sub Total: 675.00 Shipping and Handling: 73.70 Total: $748.70 You could of... just contacted them first :iono: