GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AlenSubasic

Front Grill Modifications

I want to remove the silver strip on the front grill and the R badge. Has anyone done this? The R emblem seems like it is a clip on. I imagine the silver strip is glued on? I might vinyl wrap it glossy black to match. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  2. AlenSubasic

Your Dream Car Build

Yup! Followed that build when it was going on. I couldn't wait for new videos then! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. AlenSubasic

Wireless CarPlay

Do you think VW will have an update to the MIB 2 to support wireless CarPlay? I use it sometimes but if it was wireless I would use it all the time. 2016 Golf R 6MT DCC Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. AlenSubasic

Looking for replacement wheels for my R

I got offered $1500 for my stock 19in Cadiz so now I am searching for some replacements. I don't want to spend more than $1500 on wheels and tires. I found these for a good price and I am thinking 245/35/19 tires all around. Do I have the correct tire size? or does anyone recommend a different...
  5. AlenSubasic

Your Dream Car Build

LS3 Miata 2016 Golf R 6MT DCC Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. AlenSubasic

What did you do to your mk7 today?

What do you drive? I've been thinking of having magnaflow mufflers put on but I am worried about drone.
  7. AlenSubasic

Check Engine Light

After leaving work today I see the check engine light turned on. The info screen doesn't show any errors and car seems to be running fine. I go to the local VW dealership and learn they close at 5pm and that there is no one in service after 5pm! I am pissed at this point because I would think...
  8. AlenSubasic

What did you do to your mk7 today?

That GTI is[emoji108] Can you tell me where you got the wheels from? 2016 Golf R, 6MT, DCC, LGM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. AlenSubasic

MIB 2 Max SD Card size

Anyone know what the largest SD Card this system will accept? I am thinking about getting a 256gb off amazon but realized that might not work. 2016 Golf R, 6MT, DCC, LGM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. AlenSubasic

Speed limit in gauge cluster screen

Does the US version of the MK7 Golfs have this feature?
  11. AlenSubasic

Speed Limit in Center Dash Screen?

I saw this on Instagram and wondered if the US version has this capability? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. AlenSubasic

Want to Trade CW 2011 GTI Autobahn 6MT for DSG GTI

Not switching for MPGs the car gets more than expected I averaged 27-28mpgs this past summer. I am putting together the paperwork for this beauty :) {2012 GTI} Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. AlenSubasic

I don't want to spend $30k+ on a car and you know the MK7 will be $35 or more the first year. I really think the MK6 exterior looks better than the MK7. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. AlenSubasic

Still searching... People really love their GTI's :) I am getting more and more tired of the Manual and I never thought I would say that :( But I love everything else about the car and whenever I park it somewhere I walk away smiling and looking forward to getting in it again :) Sent from my...
  15. AlenSubasic

CoD - Ghosts!!!

+1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. AlenSubasic

CoD - Ghosts!!!

Im on 360 Played CoD Ghosts yesterday for a couple of hours and its actually really good. SMGs are not over powered like in previous versions which I HATED! Name: Presjednik We should get a party going! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. AlenSubasic

Yea unless I found someone that had the same color and options and was as good a condition as mine and wanted to do a even trade I am waiting for the MK7 :)
  18. AlenSubasic

Exactly, if I am gonna spend another 5 grand I might get a brand new MK7!
  19. AlenSubasic

I have the HIDs that one does not. Nav also. I got a great deal on mine and I dont think I will find another great deal. Mine is the Autobahn.
  20. AlenSubasic

I went to do the math and how much it will cost... I have 17k to pay off and the cheapest DSG GTI that is as close as possible to mine is 23,500 CW about the same mileage and I paid 21k for mine and I know I cant get 21k from a dealer as trade in. I dont hate the manual that much to add that...