GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rock Strongo1

Micheal Schumacher update thread

Why are all those articles from weird christian blogs?
  2. Rock Strongo1

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

I keep one in my door pocket within reach of left hand when driving, one between the seat and console for my right hand, one under the passenger seat in case I'm sitting over there, one in each seatback pocket (because sometimes I vacuum out the back seats and I need to be protected), one in the...
  3. Rock Strongo1

Which Iphone5s/c are you going to get? POLL

In for the armchair CEO'ing of the richest company in the entire world.
  4. Rock Strongo1

2014 Audi A8L Insane

Meh. The S Class seems way better.
  5. Rock Strongo1

What's YOUR income?

I hear Penis Creek is also nice this time of year.
  6. Rock Strongo1

What's YOUR income?

I never said it was? What's with the vendetta against California? All the CA residents here are just saying how happy they are to live here. If you're happy about living in Illinois, that's great. :thumbup:
  7. Rock Strongo1

What's YOUR income?

Debated not replying to this, but come on... Shitty apartment? I live in a beautiful victorian apartment with full hardwood floors and huge windows. Shitty car? I drive a 2012 GTI. Previous cars include BMW, Audi, Lexus, Saab, etc... Shitty laws? Weed's pretty much legal, gay marriage is...
  8. Rock Strongo1

What's YOUR income?

Money is a small part of the equation. Quality of life is a huge cost/benefit that needs to be weighed. I could live in Alabama or Pennsylvania... but then I'd have to live in Alabama or Pennsylvania. If I was a robot, it would be smart to move somewhere where the CoL is low, but in reality, I...
  9. Rock Strongo1

Lexus RC F Spied in the Desert with IS F, BMW M3

Because it's a lot more interesting than a Lexus "sports sedan". :lol:
  10. Rock Strongo1

What's YOUR income?

You don't know much about California. Most of California is cheap. The Bay Area, Los Angeles, and San Diego are very expensive.
  11. Rock Strongo1

What's YOUR income?

I've been all over the west and most of the east coast, and I could never live east of the Rockies. The rest of the time I work from home so could live anywhere but even if my money went that much further, at this point in my life I'd never leave the Bay Area.
  12. Rock Strongo1

What's YOUR income?

I'd be ecstatic if I could find a decent house for $300k. Even $500k. :(
  13. Rock Strongo1

What's YOUR income?

It's all about where you live. Making $100k in the Bay Area is pretty meh, whereas in flyover states you could live like a king.
  14. Rock Strongo1

Sick Porsche

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  15. Rock Strongo1

M3 goes bye bye

I see your Bimmerforums and raise you an E46Fanatics. :(
  16. Rock Strongo1

M3 goes bye bye

Definitely an E46.
  17. Rock Strongo1

M3 goes bye bye

Not much to be jealous about... you can get an E46 M3 for under $15k all day long.