GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Costa

Help: need the correct front tow hook cover for 2019 GTI

Mine fell off my 2015 a couple of weeks ago. Ordered thru the dealer because they were going to send off for paint when it came in. Looks the same as the ECS. 5GM 807 241 A GRU Cap is the part number on my invoice. I wound up using my touch up pen since the dealer did not send it to the paint...
  2. Costa

Your Mk7 year/mileage

2015 bought in June of 2014. 49,500. Working from home for the last year has kept the miles off.
  3. Costa

Replacement Pads & Rotors?

My dealership in SC quoted me $477.96 front, $419.64 rear. 2015 Non PP. Might check out ECS for the parts and see what they charge you for labor. They might just jack up the labor to make up for the difference.
  4. Costa

What did you do to your mk7 today?

No tire rotation. It was just the fluid change, which consists of gear oil, washer, filter and seal ring. I wanted to break up the 40k separate from the DSG service to not have to spend the $800 and change I was quoted. Luckily I've known the service manager for 14 years so he did me a solid on...
  5. Costa

Had the DSG service done yesterday. Took about 3 hours and my service manager discounted it down to $375 out the door.
  6. Costa

Clay bar and waxed
  7. Costa

How old is everyone

35 here. 2nd GTI and 3rd VW all together.