GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Blaznjoe

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Nice! Another “RC” dude in da house. I used to race 1/10 off road a lot back in the early 90’s then got back into it in 2010 and raced a few more years. Now I just drive for fun. This was delivered to me on Friday....
  2. Blaznjoe

Punks not dead

Cool! I enjoy punk rock especially driving in the GTI. Including many bands already mentioned in this thread I’ll add the Descendants, Face to Face, Social D, No Use for a Name, NOFX, Bouncing Souls, and MxPx which have been on my playlist for a very long time. ?
  3. Blaznjoe

FS: Genuine Ross-Tech VCDS Micro-CAN

Selling my Ross-Tech VCDS Micro-CAN cable which has served me well for many years. This unit is unlimited VIN. You can confirm compatibility at https://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/ S O L D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Blaznjoe

This forum is almost dead

2012 with 63k miles. It's turned into a Sunday car since I bought used Touareg almost a year ago. ^same here. :D
  5. Blaznjoe

This forum is almost dead

Yup! I remember when I joined in 2012. This place was off the hizzle with chatter, updates, and new aftermarket product launches. It just slowly faded a couple of years ago as people sold there rigs and moved on. :( I still check up to see what's going on here. There's a ton of great content...
  6. Blaznjoe

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Yeah, I thought the same thing this morning when I received the BBC news feed. :confused: I was only able to watch a handful of F1 races this year via NBC (I don't have cable TV :o ), however, it will be really interesting to see if the Mercedes team can continue to dominate in 2017 without...
  7. Blaznjoe

POLE: What are Your Favorite Intakes and Exhausts?

"...Favorite Intakes and Exhausts" ..... giving the people what they want :D
  8. Blaznjoe

POLE: What are Your Favorite Intakes and Exhausts?

Vader ....you must face Vader! :coolpics:
  9. Blaznjoe

Mountain bike thread

Try tilting forward (front down) just a hair. Finding the right saddle will help. Unfortunately, this can be tough to do. :mad0259:
  10. Blaznjoe

Mountain bike thread

Awesome! You'll be very happy with your new rig. :w00t:
  11. Blaznjoe

Mountain bike thread

This^ [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone SexS using Tapatalk
  12. Blaznjoe

Mountain bike thread

There are a lot of youtube DIYs on how to service your suspension fork but it's dependent on the make and model. Some are easy and some are difficult. 4 years is a long time time span of no fork service. Most recommend once or twice a year (or by hours ridden) depending on how often you ride and...
  13. Blaznjoe

Do you know jack(s)?

I have the Harbor Freight 1.5 ton aluminum jack and it works fine. When I'm ready to step up my game I may buy this... http://ezcarlift.com/ :)
  14. Blaznjoe

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

Spotted PW MK7 GTI near LAX a few days ago. Sent from my iPhone SexS using Tapatalk
  15. Blaznjoe

Are you an Android?

I'm a Paranoid Android :)
  16. Blaznjoe

POLE: Favorite Eats & Treats

And...sausage and hot dogs lead the pole! :laugh:
  17. Blaznjoe

Your toys VW

Hope to get more track days this year :D It's an old Kyosho TF-5 sedan chassis with a Tamyia VW Golf 24 MK6 body shell.
  18. Blaznjoe

Powerball

It's a recockulous amount of money! Quit job A couple of medium homes A few awesome cars and trucks New Mtn bike/road bike Travel....a lot Charity donations Throw some of the hottest hookers in the mix :thumbup:
  19. Blaznjoe

What movie car would you have???

Pretty solid list here: http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/g625/top-10-movie-cars-of-all-time/? When I was a kid I used to dream of owning the Smokey n the Bandit Firebird. My parents bought it for me via 1/24 scale steel model that needed to be painted and assembled. It never turned out great :(