GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VentoGT

Anyone with a non-GTI/R Golf tried this shift knob/boot combo?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-...4383.l4275.c10 Doesn't seem to be anything out there that has a factory fit for the non-GTI/R shift lever as ours is taller for whatever stupid reason than the GTI and R. I want a slightly heavier feel but don't want to have to deconstruct and re-glue my...
  2. VentoGT

Grille badge besides GTI/GTD?

Interested in getting a honeycomb grille for the Wagen, but they come stamped with the area for the GTI/GTD badge...was curious if anyone had seen any alternatives out there like "GSW" or even a German Flag slant or something similar as I don't want a GTI or GTD badge on the grille...
  3. VentoGT

Incoming GSW 4Motion Manual

Hello all-- Used to have a MK6 GTI and was in an Audi S8 that started to require big time dollars in repairs, so punting back to the VW fold with a Golf Sportwagen 4Motion manual. Should be a fun car to tinker with and slightly mod...planning on putting in an Interlagos GTI interior, getting...
  4. VentoGT

Child Seats in Golf R? And current pricing/deals?

Hi All-- Former MK6 GTI owner and Current D3 S8 owner, was bent on getting a Cayenne Turbo [2008/09] and started thinking about the Golf R...I know strange back and forth, but I would love to go back to 3 pedals and I loved my GTI, but AWD is pretty helpful in the snowy icy winters of New...