GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Charlie22911

Trading the GTI for an RS5

So I went to the local Audi dealership this past weekend hoping to find a TT-RS, they didn't have any but they did have an RS5. 2013 model with 8k miles CPO warranty until 2019, 60k out the door. I'm set to go pick her up Wednesday, any thoughts before I finalize anything?
  2. Charlie22911

Got MK7 2014 GTI card in the mail...

Got this little guy in the mail, forgive me if I've missed something (been on a boat) but I have yet to see news anywhere of when and as what model year the MK7 will be taking up residence in the US. Thoughts? :iono:
  3. Charlie22911

OC Spray SUCKS!

So I've been in force protection school all week... During which I unwittingly acquired an awesome sunburn. Today was spray day, and it hurt. A lot. Like my pores gave birth to millions of demons and they all met up on my eyeballs to have a big flaming corneal destruction party. It was your...
  4. Charlie22911

IR Photography

So I went out and bought a Sony NEX-5R and tore apart my Samsung NX-1000 to remove the IR cut filter. My B+W 093 filter just came in so I just snapped these two shots. I'm able to shoot normally with low ISO as if the camera was stock :). IR has some interesting effects, black sky with...