GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vbrad26

ATTENTION HERMAN MILLER AERON USERS

I have a fully loaded Remastered in size B. I'm 6-0 165. I decided it was time to upgrade my old chair and thought I would be doing myself (and my posture) a favor by getting the Aeron. For the record, I had no issues with the old chair. But I had a habit of slouching in it. First few days were...
  2. vbrad26

FS: 2018 Golf GTI TCR Race Car

If mods do not approve, please delete. Just thought this would be a fun one to watch. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2018-vw-golf-tcr-race-car/
  3. vbrad26

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Looking forward to this season...
  4. vbrad26

What Would You do?

I am not going to be in the market for a new car for at least another 3 years. But that of course never stops me from thinking, "what if?". Having said that, I'm about 99% sure my next car will be the MK8 when it comes out in (presumably) the next 3 years. So let's play a game. GTI or Golf R...
  5. vbrad26

MK 8?

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1116275_2020-volkswagen-golf-spy-shots#image=100649628 Not much to see here, but first "news" I've seen of it.
  6. vbrad26

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I know we are still almost 2 months out but is there anyone else following this year?
  7. vbrad26

FAULT CODE P1102?

Can't find much info on this one. Car drove fine to work yesterday but when I started it up to go home I had a steady CEL. At first, I thought the car seemed sluggish from a dead stop. But as I drove it it seemed to go back to normal. I don't know...could all be in my head. Anyway, I took it to...
  8. vbrad26

REMOVING HARD WATER SPOTS ON CARBON STEEL GREY

Hey all, I have a CSG GTI that got blasted with sprinkler water a couple of nights a week for months. I finally had the HOA adjust the sprinkler but it has left some hard water spots. I finally took the car in to get it waxed and clayed and was hoping that would help but I'm not sure that it...
  9. vbrad26

2 DOORS AND A BABY

So, still have about 7 months but was wondering if anyone on here uses their 2 door as a baby hauler. My wife has a Tiguan, so that will be the primary car. But I'm wondering how troublesome it is to have a rear facing child seat in our 2 door cars. Or even a little bit later on, just a front...
  10. vbrad26

Bolts That Need To Be Replaced During Spring Install

Ok, so I am looking into putting some VWR springs on in the near future. I don't think its necessarily..... necessary, to buy ECS's $80 bolt install kit. From what I can find the most important pieces to replace are the: Front Pinch / Strut Bolt # N-909-548-02 (x2) and Strut Lock Nut #...
  11. vbrad26

Vances '15 2dr CSG GTI S

Hello all. I'm obviously new here but not to cars and car forums. I picked up my GTI on Monday. It's an S with the lighting package. I got the car because my MK6 was totaled by someone who ran a red light. Anywho, I probably won't post too much but I figured I'd at least introduce myself...
  12. vbrad26

Anyone playing Destiny on XB1?

Just picked it up. No idea what I'm doing. vbrad22688 on live.
  13. vbrad26

RIP Dan Wheldon

I lost a neighbor today and the racing community lost a great driver RIP Dan Wheldon I just still cant believe it...