GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CDUBBGTI91

Favorite Drink (alcoholic)

I just turned 21 last week and am finally allowed to drink legally :) lol So far I've had a few drinks, crown royal, patron, and cirroc. Some straight Shots others mixed. So I want to know what's your favorite and why? Smooth Hard? Taste, recipes, etc... This weekend I'm celebrating my birthday...
  2. CDUBBGTI91

Karma???

IDK what i've done lately but last year around Christmas time my sonata was broken into and someone stole my soundsystem (2 15" Kicker CVX subs and BBox), Two days ago some jackass tried to break into my GTI using a rock and smashed my passenger rear window. Seriously WTF how can you be so...
  3. CDUBBGTI91

First time buying a bike need help/suggestions

Hey guys, i'm saving up some money to do two things. Buy a ko4 turbo for my car and buy my first bike. However I do have a problem. I've never driven a bike before except for dirt bikes when I was younger. Another problem I have is that I'm very short. I'm only 5'6" and 5'7"ish with shoes on. So...
  4. CDUBBGTI91

PC or Mac?

I just recently purchased a new laptop for school/leisure. An HP Envy Beats edition 14.5" laptop. My specs are as follows: Intel Core i5 CPU M 480 2.67GHz 6.00 GB RAM 750GB Hard Drive Bright view display 1366x768 added HP slice battery I've always been a PC guy, but as off late i've been...
  5. CDUBBGTI91

Fantasy Football

I know this is a forum for cars, but is there any other Fantasy Football fans on here? It would have been nice to create a league with some of you guys, knowing that some members on this forum are active. However I just want to have this thread for Fantasy Football in general. Any talk on who to...
  6. CDUBBGTI91

R.I.P. Jon Timko(hstuning)

Many of you who are familiar with hstuning. Jon Timko one of their sales reps and local members on this forum passed away about 2 weeks ago in a tragic car accident. I want to give out my blessings to Jon's family and have him in my prayers. Jon Timko rest in peace.