GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bruh Man

What are you watching?

My daily AM dose of Married... With Children before work.
  2. Bruh Man

Why do these people exist??

You go boy! :laugh:
  3. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

Sure enough UPS only delivered one of three packages. At least nothing was broken and the other two are supposed to come tomorrow.
  4. Bruh Man

Your job. Love it or hate it?

Love what I do, hate what I'm payed. :laugh:
  5. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

Been having bad luck with FedEx lately, hopefully UPS will treat me better this week.
  6. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

Looks a little complicated for a simple dude like me, but definitely cool. I wish the MK6 kept the MK5 heated seat controls.
  7. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

Sounds pretty awesome-my RNS feels like it has a virus it's so slow lol.
  8. Bruh Man

Post a picture of your pet thread

best sig ever haha! I love fat animals as unhealthy as it probably is. I think my friend said his cat's 25lbs. When he walks his gut drags.
  9. Bruh Man

Post a picture of your pet thread

Nice pets everyone, I love dogs. Hope to own a shar-pei one day. hahaha
  10. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

Not gonna lie, that's something I'll never understand either. :laugh:
  11. Bruh Man

My job interview today

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I'm sure something will come up sooner or later!
  12. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

Don't know why I didn't Google it in the first place, but it looks like the days of the Myspace bulletin style spam are over haha. Oh well.
  13. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

This is real dumb I know, but how do I send a message to everyone on my Facebook list at once? I don't use it much and I can't figure it out lol.
  14. Bruh Man

Halloween?

I miss doing drugs.
  15. Bruh Man

Halloween?

If I was bigger and white I'd be this dude. q6upatWc7bQ
  16. Bruh Man

What are you listening to?

"I came to this world with nothing, and I'll leave with nothing but love. Everything else is just borrowed." j8BHL5SWX0Q
  17. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

Losing an animal sucks, losing a human sucks even more. At least with animals the option to put them to sleep instead of watching them rot is there.
  18. Bruh Man

Off-Topic Chat

Got a gnarly headache-can't tell if it's from eating a large hamburg/onion pizza and a bag of chips for dinner or the nips I had with the meal. Maybe it's a combo deal haha.
  19. Bruh Man

What are you listening to?

^^lol
  20. Bruh Man

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Haha word, I'm always on here at night since I sleep during the day. Lol yeah seemed like the only way to cop some new trance back then was either the bootleg mix CD's at the Asian malls or Napster. I remember trippin out when I heard this one thinking, "Damn, homey took a Nirvana guitar solo...