GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. pgreene1

Issues w/ VBR MP3s skipping?

Hello all, I'm a VERY happy owner of a 2018 Autobahn GTI. I'm loving everything about the car, including the infotainment system. I'm coming from a 2012 Autobahn and it's amazing how much of an improvement the Mk7 is over the Mk6, and I adored my Mk6. With all that said, I am having trouble...
  2. pgreene1

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

Cool, that's what I thought. I went stage 2 on my Mk6 and got incredibly frustrated trying to pass emissions every year. I'm thinking with the Mk7 I'll go stage 1 and just be happy without having to fiddle with O2 sensors and spacers.
  3. pgreene1

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

If I go stage 1 w/ Cobb/EQT, can I leave both O2 sensors installed?
  4. pgreene1

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

Congrats! Also, congrats to Bowers for winning the VWR springs. My friends and I somehow managed to win tug of war. Since they don't own VWs they let me put the full $200 toward a Carbonio. We had a good time, and it was nice to meet some folks from the forums. I have some pictures I need to go...
  5. pgreene1

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

I doubt it. It was an older dude with an Acura.
  6. pgreene1

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

I now have two friends tagging along.We're currently at the rest stop at mile marker 299. See you all soon.
  7. pgreene1

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

It rained all morning, so I did a quick and dirty detailing on my near bone-stock GTI when I got home. Meguir's speed detailer on the outside, plus invisible glass on all of the windows and Einszett cockpit premium on the interior. It was getting dark as I was going over everything so I'm sure...
  8. pgreene1

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

I finally got my friends to give me a firm yes or no on attending. Unfortunately, two of the three backed out, so my plan to build a team for tug-of-war fell through. Any big guys want to round out our team? We'll probably get dominated regardless... Also, I will definitely be meeting up at...
  9. pgreene1

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

I'd love to hang out, but there's been a change of plans. Some of my friends are being non-committal, so I've decided to just drive down Saturday morning and drive back Saturday night. That will ensure that I won't have to cancel a hotel room at the last minute if everyone backs out. HOWEVER...
  10. pgreene1

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

My friend and I worked up to the full 300 (i.e., 50 reps of each exercise) over the course of 6 weeks. Our final time was around 30 minutes. I'd like to be able to do it all in 20 minutes or so, but I'm not quite there yet :).
  11. pgreene1

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

I've been doing 5/3/1 on MWF for the past three months and I'm loving it. I'm hitting PRs every three weeks now. I am currently lifting the following: 235x7 flat bench 330x4 deadlift 120x5 military press 250x5 squat I feel like I could progress more aggressively but I don't want to mess with...
  12. pgreene1

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

I'm mostly a lurker on these forums, but me and some friends plan to attend the BBQ. Since we're coming from Nashville we plan on driving down Friday night and spending the night in Auburn/Opelika. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the BBQ! Edit: hey Brambles, any chance you could...
  13. pgreene1

What was your last car?

2007 Honda Fit