GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Anyone have an xbox360 or a PS2 that they'd be willing to sell?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Vegan and organic 🥴

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
also lmao for ~$2300 Audi of Japan will raise the speed limiter on your RSQ3 from 180km/h to 280km/h.
too bad you can’t drive that fast in Japan. Fucking traffic is next level.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
sooo i put the carseat in the back of the gti and it DEFINITELY doesn't work behind the drivers seat, and for my wifes sake atleast, BARELY works behind the passenger seat. i never realized how small it is back there! how do people do this stuff??

thankfully, i think for the most part i can actually leave the seat in my tiguan and/or if my wife gets her own suv.

What car seat? Diono Radians kept us going till we transitioned both to standard butt-only boosters.

But we are 5’6, so there is that.

Test a minivan like the Sienna or Odyssey, they are fucking insanely awesome.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
What car seat? Diono Radians kept us going till we transitioned both to standard butt-only boosters.

But we are 5’6, so there is that.

Test a minivan like the Sienna or Odyssey, they are fucking insanely awesome.

We had Diono’s and they are great car seats. Was still tight in my Honda fit for the passenger if they were taller. I’m pretty sure you could fit 3 across in the Fit with the Radian.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
sooo i put the carseat in the back of the gti and it DEFINITELY doesn't work behind the drivers seat, and for my wifes sake atleast, BARELY works behind the passenger seat. i never realized how small it is back there! how do people do this stuff??

thankfully, i think for the most part i can actually leave the seat in my tiguan and/or if my wife gets her own suv.
The directions that came with the seat literally tell you to put it in the middle.

Holy n00b

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Wooo Carrera cup at Sebring race 2
highly recommend paying the $5/mo to subscribe to the supercars youtube channel. you get all the weekend sessions from every series and lemme tell you, carrera cup australia is W I L D.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
i really wish carrera cup n/a was a bit more high profile like it is in other countries.

other countries you have the gentlemen drivers but a TON of either older pros at the end of their careers, young guys trying to move up into the main series of the country, and they all drive SUPER hard.

meanwhile CCNA is mainly a whole group of no-names.