GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Didn't you drive like 6hrs each way to buy a set of coilovers because some awesome forum member gave you a bro price? I think we know how you value your time.

1710294805322.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When I was young, I would have done more to prep the car for sale, but I just didn't want the hassle. I don't blame him for having more time than money, I'm just at the point where I have more money than time. I'm not going to bust his chops for it.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
When I was young, I would have done more to prep the car for sale, but I just didn't want the hassle. I don't blame him for having more time than money, I'm just at the point where I have more money than time. I'm not going to bust his chops for it.
The magic of not having kids.

I can have my time AND my money.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I can't talk. I did the same for a bro deal on some wheels.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The magic of not having kids.

I can have my time AND my money.
You don't even know. I spent enough to buy a GT4 to put son through college and enough to buy a second one paying off DIL's student loans.

I don't regret it though. A GT4 can't change my depends when I get old and senile.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You don't even know. I spent enough to buy a GT4 to put son through college and enough to buy a second one paying off DIL's student loans.

I don't regret it though. A GT4 can't change my depends when I get old and senile.

Not with that attitude...

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Coulda listed your stuff on the forums. Doubt any crackheads use this site. (Unless you consider @Nineeightyone)
Lloydrule :ROFLMAO:

Btw, Ebay caved into the EPA and will no longer accept listings for parts/tuning that isn't emissions compliant. Might not sound like much, but if EPA given an inch, they'll take a mile... FB gotta be next.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

Porsche is clearly missing out on a key feature for their target demographic. Or would that be more for the 911?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Btw, Ebay caved into the EPA and will no longer accept listings for parts/tuning that isn't emissions compliant. Might not sound like much, but if EPA given an inch, they'll take a mile... FB gotta be next.

not entirely true.

eBay was found liable in a case brought by the DOJ. They didn’t exactly cave to the EPA. It’s what happens when you are found liable for something, you shut your mouth, take your judgement, and appeal if you feel it’s warranted/can afford it. Only a fucking idiot would be handed a judgement, then keep doing the same shit.

It’s amazing how one single group of assholes brought enough attention to the automotive tuning/aftermarket, that the fucking EPA pulled the rug we had been enjoying for decades.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
yeah this has nothing to do with the govt and the epa, it has everything to do with the brain dead cunts that make up 99% of diesel truck ""enthusiasts.""