• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'd argue that the reason the Scamdemic is slower is because talking about the same exact topic for 18 months gets old. Nevermind potty talk for 3 - 4 days :ROFLMAO:
Except the news constantly changes about Covid. Look at how different the CDC talks about the virus now that new facts get discovered constantly.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Yawn. Zrickety didn't pay his bet. Period.
Reality check: the rest of the forum doesn't give a shit.

Since when do you believe anything he says anyways? You really thought he was gonna pay - you're admitting to being that foolish?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
*jim* Hey there welcome to the forums

Aw fuck. I wish I thought of going through the effort of photoshopping those fake nose and eyebrow glasses onto my avatar picture instead of just mirroring it.

New Project (2).png

He never would have seen through it!!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Aw fuck. I wish I thought of going through the effort of photoshopping those fake nose and eyebrow glasses onto my avatar picture instead of just mirroring it.

View attachment 237024

That shit is hilarious.

Reminds me of the time Bobby Valentine was ejected but he came back...in disguise

r552388_935x526_16-9.jpg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3

View attachment 237024

Every time you post I imagine it's the cat from the meme, and it makes my day.

Actually, that happens to me with @jimlloyd40 as well (I'm a pretty big Futurama fan). Y'all are a joy

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Every time you post I imagine it's the cat from the meme, and it makes my day.

Glad I can bring that smile to your face.

What's makes the situation funny is I hate cats. I think they're useless animals. I just love the meme. It just stuck.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Glad I can bring that smile to your face.

What's makes the situation funny is I hate cats. I think they're useless animals. I just love the meme. It just stuck.
I've always had cats that act more like dogs, I like to think of myself as an animal person. Though I don't particularly love ferrets, mice, or birds, as pets. My wife got to hold a toucan though, which was pretty rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.