GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A New Era for MK6 Front Ends

NewGuy1

Go Kart Champion
Hi Guys,

Stumbled upon this beauty while in the depths of ebay and wanted to share it with you all!

Bumper.JPG

Link if anyone would like to purchase this exquisite piece: https://www.ebay.com/itm/185000899361?hash=item2b12e9b321:g:99cAAOSwnCBhepP~

riceburner

Autocross Champion
not gonna lie. i would never buy it, but i have seen worse! it does modernize the look of the car quite a bit haha

kind of audilike in this pic actually
1637789329462.png

NewGuy1

Go Kart Champion
not gonna lie. i would never buy it, but i have seen worse! it does modernize the look of the car quite a bit haha

kind of audilike in this pic actually
I hate it with a passion aha. This is the worse one I've seen yet for our platform.
Definitely tries for the Audi look but then about half way through its like lets go for something else.
It just doesnt seem homogenous to me at all

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Blechhhh!

aregister

Ready to race!
Looks like the front end of a chevy Sonic...

torga

Autocross Champion
The main reason I hate it is that they didn't even bother keeping the lines clean and consistent. Look at this disjointed mess!

1637805704723.png

I get what they were going for, but it just looks like they grafted a bumper from an entirely different car onto the Mk6. I think this had the potential to be good, but they had to have borrowed from the original design language so it could've blended with the car.