GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zslaby1010

1. Z

FS: Raceseng Shift Knob

Raceseng weighted and adjustable shift knob with adapter and red cover. $80 shipped
  2. Z

FS: Raceseng Shift knob

Selling my Raceseng weighted knob with the adapter included. $85 shipped
  3. Z

WTB: OEM clutch MK7.5 GTI

I have an OEM clutch disc and pressure plate with about 19,000 miles on it sitting in the garage. It’s from my 2016 not sure if anything is different fitment wise.
  4. Z

Brand new H&R springs

Down to 200 shipped! Ill also be traveling to NJ for the remainder of the week if anyone would want to do a local pickup in that area
  5. Z

Brand new H&R springs

These are the H&R sport springs that have an advertised 1.3in drop front and rear...
  6. Z

Brand new H&R springs

Brand new H&R springs for mk7 GTI. I bought these on sale however I’m going a different direction and bought a pair of VWR springs. The only thing missing is an H&R sticker and a H&R advertisement pamphlet (my son wanted to hang the pamphlet on the wall since it had a sick lowered S3 on it)...
  7. Z

FS: Stock Clutch and Pressure Plate - 22,000 miles

I have a stock pressure plate and disc for sale. I had a Sachs SRE kit installed by TCR performance two weeks ago. Only 22,000 miles on the stock plate & disc. Ill upload pics this evening after work.
  8. Z

Opinion on EQT vs Stratified?

I currently have a stage 1 EQT tune. It came on a used accessport that I purchased. I daily drive my car with an occasional weekly pull. I love the power of it, it’s great knowing that it’s there. The most knock I’ve had is .75, which is awesome. The customer support has been extremely helpful...
  9. Z

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

Relative manifold pressure was 28.8psi and boost was 29.0
  10. Z

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

How much boost are you guys seeing/peaking at? I know this is dependent on other variables but wanted to ensure my peak was "normal" for EQT tunes. The other day I peaked around 29PSI in low 30 degrees outside - located in eastern PA. EQT stage 1 91octane
  11. Z

17” VW Goal wheels

Sold
  12. Z

17” VW Goal wheels

Selling my 17” Goal wheels with tires. Minor curb rash on 2 wheels, the others are perfect. No bends or cracks - all tires hold air. 2 of the tires are nearly brand new Bridgestone Comp 2s (about 3,000 miles on them) the other two are instinct fierce with a little less than half tread...
  13. Z

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

I really need some springs next