GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Zachy

1. Zachy

Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T.

Thank you for the reply and info Dave!
  2. Zachy

Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T.

Any chance that you’ll have an Independence Day sale or military appreciate sale?
  3. Zachy

FS: (CT) SOLD!! Superspeed RF03RR wheels 18x8.5 +45 5x112 w/ Falken FK510 235/40/18 tires

Too bad I’m not near CT and moving to CO. Love your wheels, let me know if you open up to shipping.
  4. Zachy

[US] EPA Clean Air Act News

Hey y’all Wasn’t sure if anyone here was keeping an active eye on the bs from the EPA and what I have found to be an overreach on their duties as an enforcement office for the government body. From what I know and have read it’s the EPAs duty to enforce the laws and as they are allowed to create...
  5. Zachy

Sold: FS Enkei Racing RPF1 Wheels 18x7.5 - $600

How much to ship to 58204 grand forks ND? Just curious
  6. Zachy

SOLD. 18 in Wedsport Wheels With Conti ECS Tires (Texas) $950

Making a move to Colorado with a stop in Texas, if they are still available by June then maybe we can make a deal.
  7. Zachy

What size rims should I get?

Question has anyone gone from the Mk7 GTI stock size of 18 to 19? Did you notice if your speedometer was off at all?
  8. Zachy

FS: AWE Track

Let me know if you would be open to shipping down the road. GLWTS
  9. Zachy

WTB: Mk7 AWE Touring Catback

I am looking for an AWE Touring Catback for my Mk7. I live in Grand Forks North Dakota 58204. If anyone is willing to sell I’d to chat and make a deal.
  10. Zachy

Need help with Fender Rivet nuts

Hey there I’ve been trying to replace my fender from when a coworker slide into it during winter. He bought a Taiwan fender and I barely got it to work with the old hardware besides the rivet nuts that go behind the door hinges. Does anyone know a part number or place where I can get a rivet...
  11. Zachy

Fender Replacement

Don’t forget that annoying plastic/rubber gasket piece of crap they use to seal the fender behind the door. That thing is a PITA and getting it back in is even more annoying. Great idea but bad execution.
  12. Zachy

FS/TW AWE Track/Touring MK7.5 Exhaust

Dang I wish I was closer to Illinois. I live in North Dakota. Don’t suppose that you would be open to shipping?
  13. Zachy

SOLD

No pics yet?
  14. Zachy

FS: BEC Autoparts MK7.5 LED Tailights for MK7 (Plug and Play)

These look super nice man. I wish that you could ship them but I totally understand that shipping large packages is a hassle.... personal experience with shipping custom build PCs