GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wolly

1. Wolly

Mdi and the iphone 5s

I have just upgraded my iphone 5 for a 5s and now i can't control music or see any information do i need a different cable? everything worked fine on my last phone?
  2. Wolly

3 Door Tsi Gt Tornado Red

A few pictures of my new car, more to follow after a good clean 300 miles in its filthy but brilliant. It feels a long way from my mk vi tdi. The cars been treated with Gtechniq crystal serum,
  3. Wolly

G-Techiniq

The chap detailing my car has asked what coating i want the options are, C1 Crystal laquer Exo Or a new product called crystal serum that is very new Has anyone got any experience of either of the above coatings they’re always recommended on here.
  4. Wolly

Quick detailer

What are you using? I've used dodo red mist in the past but always open to new suggestions
  5. Wolly

VW ERwin

Has anyone had a look on there? its fantastic repair manuals and self study guides if you register you can pay £5.00 for an hours access and download the manuals to read in your own time https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do;jsessionid=188DAEEBA09A223D1CC98B56B9574966.ASTPVWE1
  6. Wolly

New car prep

Did anyone get an outside detailer to prep their car at the dealers? Were they accommodating?
  7. Wolly

In transit!

Cars changed to in transit this morning not long to go now
  8. Wolly

Led numberplate lights

Has anyone fitted the genuine led numberplate lights? What do the look like at night I'd like some pictures please :)
  9. Wolly

Mats

whats the difference between standard gt mats and the Vw 'Luxury' accessory mats?
  10. Wolly

Led bi xenons

are the led bi xenons adaptive, do they bend round corners?
  11. Wolly

Who picked up their new car today?

At least three weeks waiting until I can collect mine it's being built next week so getting closer, let's see what you've got
  12. Wolly

What is/was on your pre delivery shopping list?

So far, Exhaust tips Osram night breaker h7/h11 Gtechniq kit Various led bulbs An sd card
  13. Wolly

Got my Build week!

The tracker is showing ' Your order has been confirmed for production week commencing 02/03/2014' What does that mean in real terms delivery the end of April?