GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wheelja22

1. W

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

I always wanted bronze wheels since I got my gti but something about these changed my mind. I really love the silver it looks so clean with the white and really makes the calipers pop. now just needs more low
  2. W

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

big fan on the c5 have them on the stock wheels and am going to put them on the new wheels when we get some nice weather
  3. W

apple carlplay not working anymore

I got it to work. I had a old iPhone cord and changed it for a new one that came with the phone and it works again. im so happy it works hah its been a couple months not having it and its handy for navigation. so anyone else having issues update your cord
  4. W

apple carlplay not working anymore

hey guys I have a 2016 gti and my apple car play will not work since I got a iPhone 11, it worked great with my old iPhone 7. is there a update I need? it doesn't even recognize when I plug my phone in anymore, which kinda stinks you can't even charge it. any help appreciated thanks
  5. W

What's a good interior cleaner?

I use gtechniq tri clean it kills 99% of bacteria, iv been using all there products could not be happier https://usa.gtechniq.com
  6. W

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

new wheels showed up today 18x8.5. could not be happier. just need more low
  7. W

Best LED LOW BEAMS to fit into Helix Projector Headlamp for MK7 GTI?

yeah I learned that the third time haha but thank you
  8. W

I order the led kit that says its supposed to fit helix light and it didn't. I had to make it fit. should have just gone with the HIDs
  9. W

Trim maintenance.

highly recommend gtech trim coat, apply once and stays clean forever, dirt and mud rise off with only water, can't recommend enough. I have my whole car coated with gtech makes washing a breeze https://usa.gtechniq.com
  10. W

I also got a set of helix 7.5 lights and I didn't get led or hid kits for them, I wish I did from the start. I got a set of led bulbs and tried to install them only to find out they don't fit with the cover on the back of the headlights. anyone know what will actually fit? be bulbs are just to...