GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wdw92

1. W

A rattle for the ages...

FIXED! I spent my journey home from work last week prodding and pressing everything in the driver's footwell area. I will post pictures soon, but the culprit was two pieces of trim that required felt (or my fingers in the first instance) pushing in the gap between them to stop the rattle. The...
  2. W

A rattle for the ages...

Hi all First off, apologies. I hoped this would be a solution to, rather than 'help' post considering the time I've spent on the issue. I have a buzz/ vibration coming from the region of the driver's door/ around the steering wheel area (UK). '19 GTD Audio clip here, taken accelerating out of...
  3. W

'Free services' with VW finance...

Many thanks for the thoughts, I agree with your points @SRGTD. I rang VW financial services today, on hold for 30 mins (they do warn you that call volumes are very high in fairness). Anyway, I managed to get confirmation in an email that the services will remain in place, and not be 'withdrawn'...
  4. W

'Free services' with VW finance...

Hi all Picked up my MK7.5 GTD in tornado red with the dsg box today and have to say it looks great, especially with the Bressica alloys! There was one question that the dealer could not give me a definitive answer on however... So I have taken the finance package, with which comes two...