GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VictorHuge

1. V

Hide/Cyl press high, oily valves

Currently ~124000km/77671miles. Not sure if I mentioned I checked the spark plugs and they all looked great, #3 wasn't coated in oil or carbon, looked exactly like the rest. The code and misfire has come back a few times but it seems much better
  2. V

Hey, thanks for replying! Unfortunately oil burn is an issue, but seems to be less so since the PCV valve was changed. The air leak code also didn't come back so that's a plus. I see the valves are accessible from the top and the seal replacement is technically possible without removing the...
  3. V

Anyone have ANY thoughts? Anyone know what it costs to redo the head?
  4. V

High pressure fuel pump cam follower

Curious what your mileage is, mine has had ticking all it's life and from my understanding it's normal.
  5. V

Hi folks, been getting a few codes lately along with occasional epc light and based on those i figured worn pcv, injectors, spark plugs and maybe map sensor; coils would be next on the list if that didn’t work. Took off the intake yesterday to change parts out and found cylinder 3 intake to be...
  6. V

Peeling chrome trim around shifter!

Hello everyone, be on the lookout for the chrome trim around the shifter peeling! This looks to be one hundred percent a factory defect but the local dealership is trying to say it's wear and tear(On a one year old car? Hah!). If anyone wants to, please take a photo of the front of this trim...