GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ven

1. V

Troubleshooting help for jerky acceleration.

My car is jerky and not very responsive when accelerating a lot of the time, especially at part throttle and around 2k to 3.5k rpm. Other times it's just fine, snappy and fast. It actually feels like it accelerates in steps, not linearly and the power level is way down. I have new plugs that...
  2. V

Throttle body adaptation with OBD11.

Does anyone know the procedure for TB adaptation/ relearn on OBD11?
  3. V

Which OTS Stage 1 for my new Accessport?

New AP shows up tomorrow. I want to get an OTS Stage 1 from one of the protuners. But which one? What do you recommend and why?
  4. V

CTS Turbo elbow and snow guard removal made a real difference.

Just finished this simple mod. Installed a CTS Turbo elbow, and removed the snow guard in the airbox. Still on the stock filter. Other than some RS7 plugs it's a stock motor. Absolutely without question there is a noticeable increase in power, especially top end. For the cost of the turbo elbow...
  5. V

Turbo elbow and snow guard removal made a real difference.

Just finished this simple mod. CTS Turbo elbow, snow guard removal in the airbox. Still on the stock filter. Other than some RS7 plugs it's a stock motor. Absolutely without question there is a noticeable increase in power, especially top end. For the cost of the turbo elbow on sale this is a...