GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Turbo toic

1. T

Precison Raceworks Stage 3 LPFP DIY/Tips

I am not running a pump controller as im not running any “e” blends. From what the tuner said and from reading on the forums i dont need it as long as the tuner does his thing. So im ruling that out.
  2. T

its not working correctly. Car runs and drives fine in normal driving. No misfire or anything. I did run through the gears with vcds. In the picture you can see the misfire count with cyc 2 is more than the others. This one i was actually the better one. This was a one of the base files sent to...
  3. T

I rather not mention the tuners name. We are still trying to figure out the issue. As far as logs. I cant post it now since im using my phone. But the logs show everything is working. I do have a video but wont let me post it
  4. T

Hey guys. Hate to bring this up from the dead but i dont want to start another thread on the same topic that was mentioned but i dont think i saw an actual answer to solve this issue. Quick back round. I have a ‘16 golf r. I installed a hybrid turbo, PR MPI, and PR 3.5 lpfp, and the -6 fuel...