GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Torivw

1. Torivw

KW DDC or Bilstein B16 Ridecontrol Coilovers

Currently torn between the two. I currently do not have DCC on the car. Hence looking at both of these kits. I want to have the control to change the ride height and a harder ride than the current VWR springs, I want the car to be lower but I use the car for work, with circa 35k p/a miles...
  2. Torivw

Front Splitter

Afternoon everyone, Currently looking for a black abs front splitter. I would love to gloss black all of the black trims but with the mileage the car does, plus cleaning is a real nightmare as it is... I'd like to find a front splitter which matches the current black textured plastics. Based...
  3. Torivw

Cheap/Supermarket Diesel

I always wondered why supermarket fuel is not as good as Shell standard fuel, last week I went to a biodiesel manufacturer as I work within the oil and gas industry/renewable energies and they basically extract oil and fats from food factory waste (and kebab shops/take aways) so up to 10% of the...
  4. Torivw

Card Fraud

Has anyone been struck with card fraud from petrol stations? I only used my card for fuel and within a week it got cloned for a tune of 7 grand. It was either at Tesco in Scunthorpe (I'm gutted if it was tesco because I only put £10 of fuel in to keep me going til I found a Shell) Shell A1...
  5. Torivw

Wind deflectors

Don't want massive ones. Anyone got photos of theirs and where they are from in the U.K.?
  6. Torivw

Alpine X901D-G7

Has anyone got one fitted? Been wanting one since I found out they're out in the US, I had the discovery nav pro in a previous mk7 but hated it, so hoping someone doesn't say it's similar to that
  7. Torivw

Work Place Chat

I'm a plant manager for a renewable energy company. They don't care what I do with my phone, as long as my plant makes energy!