GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tommyjohn342

1. T

AC cold but not blowing strong ?

I have stage 2 MAPerformace tune with Cobb ap
  2. T

I haven't completely resolved the issue, but it has gotten much better. I've replaced the blower motor resistor, cabin air filter, and changed long code to "Hot Country". None of this worked so I wouldn't suggest spending the money especially on the resistor. What has seemed to help much more is...
  3. T

last thing is replaced is the evaporator sensor it's in the passenger side if you remove the cover for the blower motor you will see it. idk if has worked officially yet, but my a/c has been working for 30 min trips so far. Better than it was.
  4. T

I might try replacing the AC pressure switch as a last resort. Based on what they have said I still don't believe mine is because of a bad AC pressure switch.
  5. T

Yeah it's definitely not the blower. No sounds. I can see it spinning just fine. Today I was running tests and I think it might be Air Distribution Flap. Does anyone know how to change the values for the Air Distribution Flap using long coding? I've heard ppl have success with this but can't...
  6. T

No No it can't be that because the blower changes speeds consitantly without fail when I select the speed. There is no loss of power to the motor, fuse is still good. It really boils down to the air flow stops coming out of the vents. That's all. I can reset it by turning off the air for a few...
  7. T

And can ppl still stop insisting it's the cabin filter. Seriously it is NOT the cabin filter...
  8. T

Mine does the same thing, I've already replaced the resistor but that did not help. It will start out strong and blows cold, but after about 10-20 mins of driving eventually air just stops coming out of the vents. Even on speed 6 you can hear the blower motor running but the air is barely coming...