GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tom1995

1. T

FS: NEW MIB2 unit take off from my 2019 GTI

would the Helix sub have worked with your OEM screen, or did you just want the bigger screen to go along with it? I thought this smaller screen was still MIB2.
  2. T

Brand new Helix Spare Tire Mount Subwoofer / Soundbox

You still have this Helix Subwoofer?
  3. T

WTB: GTI shift knob with boot and trim attached.

Looking for a MK7/7.5 GTI shift knob with the boot and trim attached. Lmk what you have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

Nuespeed race springs

SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Pirelli P-Zero summer tires (set of four)

6. T

South bend stage 3 clutch with custom friction disk from Southbend

I will supply more pics as interest arises. Cash is best, but PayPal accepted; buyer pays fees if applicable. Located in Baltimore, Maryland. Make me offers, I can only say no! South bend stage 3 clutch (has a custom dual ceramic friction disk rated for 600 ft.lbs of torque, less than 3k...
  7. T

Unibrace UBQ and XBQ

8. T

IE intercooler, and Miltek downpipe with Remus catback

Have a couple of parts for sale! I will supply more pics as interest arises. Cash is best, but PayPal accepted; buyer pays fees if applicable. Make me offers, I can only say no! Located in Baltimore, MD. What I have left for sale is as follows; Miltek catless downpipe, with a Remus dual...
  9. T

FS: MK7/7.5 GTI Remus Downpipe

**PRICE DROP FROM $1200 to $900** Hey guys. I’m selling my Remus catted downpipe. here’s your chance to save some serious money on a very high quality downpipe. Only reason I’m selling is because I switched to a catless downpipe in anticipation of putting my DBV2 on. Need maximum flow. It was...
  10. T

WTB: P3 multi gauge

Looking to buy a P3 vent gauge, with track pack. Would prefer it to have the vent, but not a requirement, just needs to have the track pack! Lmk if you have one! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

FS: turboback exhaust

CTS catted downpipe and a GTI AWE catback with custom fab. I had the downpipe fabbed so that it would be 3in. through to the catback. Still uses clamps. I also had the muffler flanged and I have the touring section, so you can run it full straight pipe, standard track, standard touring, or only...
  12. T

FS: MQB APR intercooler

Has 600 miles on it. Traded my Golf in for a GTI and need the money to replenish my savings. Asking 750$. Not including shipping. I’m located in Baltimore, so if you’re 2 hours away, we could meet half way. If you wish to use paypal, goods and services, buyer covers fees. Message me! Sent...