GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Toluxo

1. T

Retrofit of facelift BCM into pre-facelift Mk7 (in progress, please help 😬)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, my car is made for North America Market (NAR), equipped with Xenon headlamps and led taillamps, now the car open and close, have the turn signals working, close the car with the hand in the handle door, but not be opened with the hand in the door, the trunk can't be...
  2. T

I already made that modification, (changed to 315Mhz), the curious thing about this is that the remote control opens the doors, the trunk, the panic button works, closes the mirrors and windows, opens the mirrors and windows, turns the car on and off. but does not lock the car doors, of course...
  3. T

I belive my problem is: FOB´s are 315Mhz BCM Specs: 5D1 Carrier frequency 433.92 MHz-434.42 Mhz GP1 Vehicles with special upgrade measures 5D8 Carrier frequency 433.92 MHz
  4. T

Can you test my comparison spreadsheet? It has information on the Original BCM's and the upgraded one. Thank you
  5. T

AdMaps Must be Taken With VCDS I want to share with you this spreadsheet to compare channels of 2 Different Controllers. I believe that it can be improved. How does it work: In the Sheet (Original BCM) the 3 Columns of the AdMap of the Original Factory BCM will be placed (Columns E to G)...
  6. T

I made a spreadsheet comparing the information for each channel from 2 bcm´s, i´m trying to identify the channel reason why the remote won't close the doors, I have colored some channels, but I'm not sure which ones I should change the value to fix the problem.
  7. T

Maybe this has more errors, but the most important thing is that the fob (open and close) works, the heated seats, the rear defroster, the errors in the lights may be a little easier to fix, I want to believe it. Thank you very much, i have an adhex from 2017 Sportwagen too, but it have the...
  8. T

thank you : the original part is 5Q0 937 087 AA, i have installed 5Q0937085CF, the key fob pairing process was done, i swapped the GW to 3Q0907530AG
  9. T

Hello, I need help, I have a 2016 golf sportwagen, I want to put ambient color on the cluster (VC) screen and on the infotainment screen, I want to put headlight washers too, I did the BCM SWAP, but the remote control does not close the doors (my car have Kessy), open the doors , open the trunk...