GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tmaslove

1. tmaslove

South FL (Miami) good detailers?

I’ll peep. Habibi detailing took care of my first detail. Great price & great work. I’ll give them a look. Thanks
  2. tmaslove

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Zero reps. Bbs rs triple step
  3. tmaslove

What did you do to your mk7 today?

New Intercooler day :)
  4. tmaslove

South FL (Miami) good detailers?

Anybody have a good detailed car wash or company that they’d like to share with me? Looking for a good hand wash + ceramic coat with a good interior detail. I’ve asked around but I’ve hit a wall. Anybody have someone who’s fair priced and good at what they do? thank you
  5. tmaslove

Best Shop South Florida (Miami-Dade//Broward)

USP if you wanna get ripped off. Novitech is also a bit pricy for services. Best experience has been at Luft for myself
  6. tmaslove

Best Shop South Florida (Miami-Dade//Broward)

Volkwerkses, LT but hands down Luft Technik in Coral Springs outperforms every other shop I’ve been to. Pretty much done them all. But if you want great craftsmanship, Juan from Luft 👍🏼
  7. tmaslove

WTB: Intercooler

Bump. Still looking for a do88/Unitronic or comparable Intercoolers. 2 new users thought I was dumb enough to zelle them 🤦‍♂️
  8. tmaslove

I sent you an email from troldan92@gmail
  9. tmaslove

What you got? Any pics?
  10. tmaslove

Looking to upgrade from stock to performance IC. Originally was gonna order a do88 but the turnaround time is 4-6 weeks. anybody have something comparable for sale? Located in Miami
  11. tmaslove

WTB: do88 or related Intercooler

Evening, located in Miami, FL. Willing to pay for shipping or make a decent drive to pick up an Intercooler for my mk7. Post what you have (with pics) and prices please cheers 🍻
  12. tmaslove

Gfb dv+ Used for less than 50 miles

Where you located
  13. tmaslove

Gfb dv+ Used for less than 50 miles

Still available? I’m down in Miami but can meet you up tomorrow
  14. tmaslove

Gofastbits diverter valve

Ship to 33137?
  15. tmaslove

Mk7 rims opinions needed ☺️

Zero insta clout. I’ve thought about making a page just for my car but it’s nothing special…yet.