GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by theunholy

1. theunholy

My brother is getting a prius. Need help!

I dont see any problems with prius...I mean if he is not a car guy then clearly he is not going to love other cars. I would say try to get the last gen(3rd gen) as they look better and newer so the battery is still fairly new.
  2. theunholy

F Type S

at least you got K04 lolllll
  3. theunholy

Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz to host Top Gear reportedly

This host combo looks alot like Fifth Gear.... two (or three) racing drivers and a comedian...The show will get more technical since Chris Harris is here... but I always thought fifth gear was the more technical/scientific motor show and TG was always a fun/humorous motor show. Still will...
  4. theunholy

VW has ANOTHER pending recall...

Link dont work? it tells me to login.... anyway I saw the news... and it affects all the mk7 model.... sucks...
  5. theunholy

Has anyone...

My B5 A4 Avant 2.8... I didnt do much in it but had a fun life and learnt a lot of car stuff from it. and that wagon style is just classic....:(
  6. theunholy

So... I got a Mazda.

track day bro? :lol: I was thinking about to do a cheap ass illegal ebay/CXracing turbo build... but then that almost $1k pulled me off since a used legit kit is around that price... but I can use $1k to get the turbo for GTI already.... so I guess you are right... just deal with the...
  7. theunholy

So... I got a Mazda.

Yeah I probably will just leave the glove box open. Did you have the 1.6 or 1.8? I want to make a little more HP but dont want to break the bank, I only got header as of now, will an intake make much difference like GTI?
  8. theunholy

So... I got a Mazda.

Thanks for all the knowledge lol I forgot the small updates ... I already done the shift boot rebuild, it made a difference in terms of the smell and the feel of the shifter. Also changed the diff oil and tranny oil, again huge improvement. Not more hard 1st gear. Now about parking, what I do...
  9. theunholy

So... I got a Mazda.

So it's been long since I created this post... so I thought I do a little update since I saw another member here got an miata too... So one of the first mod that I've done was the NB miata steering and shift knob. The previous honda-look-alike shift knob that I got made the shifter taller so I...
  10. theunholy

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

I'm afraid they are all over $120k... the cheapest CPO one is $121k with 12k miles. so no we can't afford the extra $1k.... lol :bellyroll:
  11. theunholy

Z06....Z07 is a package... :bellyroll:
  12. theunholy

sadly... GT3's starting price is $10k more.... @$130k...:yikes: For me I probably would go for Z06. If $130-150k, it's got to be GT3.
  13. theunholy

got my beater car

Nah, turbo miata is not as good as LS3 Miata. lol :rolleyes:
  14. theunholy

got my beater car

so did I, got it few months ago.
  15. theunholy

Official Base Model Pony Car Rant Thread

this, so much this. Even hyundai discontinued their 2.0T Genesis lol. If I want V6 sports car, I go for Genesis or 370z. Or.... F-type V6....only when $ doesn't matter...