GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TakmaN

1. TakmaN

How To Stance Your Car For Super Cheap

I used to think their videos were so stupid and now I'm addicted. What the heck... They're just a bunch of young dudes living the haggard dream. I commend them.
  2. TakmaN

Bbs wheels question

That seems like a good deal to me. What is the width and offset? Also, 17" wheels with step lips will look smaller than a wheel with a standard lip or a wheel without a lip, just an FYI.
  3. TakmaN

Return of the MS3? Yes, please!

I like it! More turbo AWD vehicles that isn't an Evo or STI.
  4. TakmaN

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

But what's in the bowl?! I find it hard to believe JC throwing a hissy fit like that but then again, I wouldn't be completely surprised. I'm a big UK Top Gear fan, each of the hosts have their own glorious personalities and work extremely well together (like the cast of Friends). I don't...
  5. TakmaN

My 2015 STi has arrived

Gorgeous! I've always wanted an STI but have a hard time justifying the cost (even though it's worth every penny from a performance standpoint). That wing looks like it's putting some stress on the back of the car haha. I think that explains it all why your friend didn't like the STI... he...
  6. TakmaN

Getting rid of my MK6 to buy an R32 (not the VW kind either)

Keeping this semi-necro thread alive for updates. Really curious to see if the R32 is going to make it to the US. It's crazy that the R34 is all over place and relatively cheap in other countries like Australia and wherever else. But in the US, it's the holy grail import car that will almost...
  7. TakmaN

Anyone: Should I order this vanity plate?

VTECYO 2SOONJR These will make Honda heads confused as crap. A car I bought had RTFMPLS.