GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Stig5552

1. S

P3 gauge boost accuracy on OBD?

Just curious, how accurate is the P3 gauge on reading boost with a stage 1 setup when connected via OBD?
  2. S

DCC Dampers or KW v2?

Just wondering what people's thoughts are. What would you prefer and why? The OEM DCC dampers? Or a car with regular springs and shocks that have been replaced with KW v2 coilovers. I'm currently debating which option is best. I like the idea of adjusting stiffness on the fly (with DCC) but I...
  3. S

Do all new GTI's get apple car play and mirror link now?

Just wondering, do all factory built GTI's now get the MIB 2 unit with apple car play and mirror link?
  4. S

Euro Spec DCC ride height

I'm buying a euro spec GTI (not in the usa) and I'm trying to decide if I should go for the DCC option. I ran KW V2 coilovers on all my previous cars. Having the option to stiffen up the car on the fly seems like a huge leap ahed. However I don't want to use springs on the DCC shocks. So I will...
  5. S

Tungsten Silver?

I am a bit confused over the colour "Tungsten Silver". There seem to be a few shades of grey/silver and I can't seem to find a Tungsten Silver thread here. What does the official Tungsten Silver colour actually look like? Is it more silver like? Or more grey like? If anyone cold share a few...
  6. S

Apple carplay ?

Just wondering if I factory order a GTI now and get it in January of 2016, will it have Apple play ?
  7. S

DCC v non adjustable dampers - which is stiffer?

I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. I had a go in a non DCC MK7 GTI with the regualr dampers. The car felt great but I would definitely think I would want it a bit stiffer for canyon carving. On my last car I had KW V2 coilovers set to middle stiffness and that was perfect for me...
  8. S

Hitler finds out about the new APR stage 1 tune for the MQB platform

I know the K04 MK6 still has the edge. It was just made for a laugh.
  9. S

Hitler finds out about the new APR stage 1 tune for the MQB platform

APR has really outdone themselves with their new stage 1 tune on the MQB platform. 316 HP and 381 TQ. This means that just a stage 1 tune isn't far off from the K04 setup on the older platforms. Naturally Hitler isn't pleased about this after blowing so much money on his MK6 GTI...