GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SSCACAHUATES

1. SSCACAHUATES

APR Carbon Fiber Intake System $250

Sold sold sold Selling my APR Carbon Fiber Intake System $250 Put my car back to stock selling off all the fancy parts. Willing to ship at buyers expense I’m located in Orange County CA Call or text 949-491-4780 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. SSCACAHUATES

Mk7 GTI Unitronic turboback exhaust

Sold sold sold
  3. SSCACAHUATES

Motorcycle Thread

Buying this soon
  4. SSCACAHUATES

Mountain bike thread

It'll come back man just keep going
  5. SSCACAHUATES

Cruel and Unusual Punishment

How the fuck do you know he did that, that is a pretty bold statement
  6. SSCACAHUATES

Cruel and Unusual Punishment

I didn't know you knew george washington that's cool
  7. SSCACAHUATES

Here's a topic

Saliva is a refined version of plasma, that has the capability to contain trace amounts of drugs and their ensuing metabolites for a period of 24-36 hours. This forms the basis of saliva drug test. It is also known as oral fluid drug test. The saliva drug test kits comes in many forms and...
  8. SSCACAHUATES

Here's a topic

Yea feel the same way
  9. SSCACAHUATES

Mountain bike thread

Doin a bit of trail ridin after work today
  10. SSCACAHUATES

Mountain bike thread

Ah that just makes it cooler
  11. SSCACAHUATES

Here's a topic

And a lager focus on real narcotics such as coke, methamphetamine, etc
  12. SSCACAHUATES

Here's a topic

Truth I expect employers to do the same thing for Marijuana users as they would if they found out someone was piss drunk at work
  13. SSCACAHUATES

Here's a topic

And also think of how much less we will spend on fighting a war on Marijuana. A good friend of mine is on a law enforcement detachment in the coast guard, and has shown me photos of just how much Marijuana is stopped by his team alone. But then I think of just how much that shit cost the boat...
  14. SSCACAHUATES

Here's a topic

Oh absolutely and there's yet another way the state and government agencies can make money
  15. SSCACAHUATES

Here's a topic

Marijuana should be legal and law enforcement should regulate the same as alcohol it's as simple as that