GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by spacc

1. S

EPC light (P00B700 code)

hi gents, so this kind of issue can only be fixed by replaced the whole waterpump and thermostat? it is not some kind of wiring or sensoring issue? i replaced my waterpump and thermostat 2 years ago, really hate to do so. thanks heaps.
  2. S

EPC light (P00B700 code)

hi gents, so this kind of issue can only be fixed by replaced the whole waterpump and thermostat? it is not some kind of wiring or sensoring issue? i replaced my waterpump and thermostat 2 years ago, really hate to do so. thanks heaps.
  3. S

Yet another P00B700 thread

hi man, i had same issue last Sunday, far out. i drove 50 mins to reach home with the EPC & engine light on. dropped off to a close-by mechanic yesterday, but they had no clue. did you fix yours? replace the whole water pump or just sensoring or wiring issue? which one please? i read on...
  4. S

Golf GTI Coolant Temperature rises and drops P00B7

Hi buddy How did you go at the end? Did you fix the issue? Is that a sensor problem? Which sensor? Or whole water pump needs to be replaced. I had replaced water pump 2 years ago. Last night, exact same issue happened to mine. No leak, oil level and coolant level were both ok. This morning...