GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by shiraz786

1. S

Help - Radar Sensor

Hello, Thank you for getting back to me I appreciate it. :)
  2. S

Help - Radar Sensor

Hello, Apologies I meant green black not green and white. and no i did not disconnect it from the block I bought the car with front end damage and the actually connect was ripped off which is abit crap lol
  3. S

Help - Radar Sensor

Hello, Thanks for getting back to me I am wanting to wire it back up but mu colors are different.. When i traced the wires back brown/blue went to the temp sensor and so did yellow brown leaving me with just the 4 wires. the remaining 4 are: 1. Green/White(not sure) 2. Brown(not sure) 3...
  4. S

Help - Radar Sensor

Hi Dave, It's a 2016 VW Golf R mk7 and the location of the Radar Sensor is on the lower Grille. My wire colors are the same as ssk9's reply a few comments before this. I think that the brown/blue and the yellow/brown wire is for the outside temp sensor but the remaining 4 wires which are for the...
  5. S

Help - Radar Sensor

Hi Thanks for the diagram but my colors are different... Would it help if I give the REG? Thanks Shiraz
  6. S

Help - Radar Sensor

Hi hope your well. I was wondering if you ever found this out as I have the same colours as you and stuck in the same position. I would appreciate any support on this. Thanks in advance :)