GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Scann0n11

1. S

Knock retard at low rpm / light load

Unless ur going to do a dyno session with ED everything about EQT is a genuine nightmare. There’s literally 100 of stories about their shit off the shelf maps and Nick their service guy being awful.
  2. S

replacing golf r headlight internals (ballasts, bulbs, etc).. anyone done it?

Did u use vcds to do the coding? I was gonna try to do it through an OBD11 first but I have my doubts. Damn ur lucky for the lights I had to pay $1300 and the modules were another $730 so I’m in over 2k for some headlights. I know the parts I need are 2x 3D0941329D and 2x 4G0907697F but I’m...
  3. S

That’s odd bc I’ve seen multiple issues with certain build date years and different revisions of the same parts for the exact swap I’m trying. It’s more so the coding bc I’m pretty sure I have the part numbers for the valeo modules and the DRL modules. But before buying $750 worth of headlight...
  4. S

Hey sorry to bother you, just received my set of Euro Golf R headlights, I got a 2017 Gti with LP. From what I’ve gathered I need 2 valeo afs modules and the 2 drl modules and then to code it? Just wanted to double check bc I’ve seen a bunch of different parts numbers and answers across forums