GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Saschke

1. S

Mystery Dash Rattle

I even removed that piece but it was still there. Just found someone that said to check the connector with the wheel attached that holds the glovebox when open (this could be detached) but no luck. Anybody else has an idea or found a solution? I just checked all my floor panels and the fuel...
  2. S

Mystery Dash Rattle

I hear you. Mine comes on when going above 90 km/h and accelerate a bit more lively or driving on uneven road surfaces.
  3. S

Mystery Dash Rattle

The housing has been replaced but I will check it again to make sure that it isn't rubbing on another piece. I will also check: - where the fuel lines come into the engine bay (this is taped to the wheel well under the coolant reservoir) - under the passenger seat, there is some kind of module...
  4. S

Mystery Dash Rattle

Anybody had any luck with a solution? I'm having the same noise as in this video: I've already checked the entire A pillar, knee air bag, soundaktuator, B pillar seat belt tensioner, the entire seats, ... . I will do the fuel line rattle fix but i would be surprised if this would fix it...