GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by saiifqadiir001

1. S

FS - Scorpion Downpipe + CB *GTI*

Scorpion Sports Cat Downpipe - £450 *SOLD* Scorpion Non Res Cat Back - Daytona Black Tips - £630 Been on the car for approx 10k miles
  2. S

Massive Misfiring Issues

Hi guys, I am seeking some help... I have a stage 2 GTI (MRC), ran the map for 35k miles +, no expenses have been spared with the car. Intake, Intercooler, Coils, Plugs, Sports Cat downpipe, Catback, engine mounts etc..... every precautionary step has been taken. One night EPC light came on...
  3. S

FS: AirRex Digital Management Air Suspension *UK*

I have a full AirRex Digital Management System up for sale which retails at 5k! Looking for 2.3k including postage. Feel free to message me for any enquiries
  4. S

Any interested in Air Suspension?

I have a full AirRex Digital Management System up for sale which retails at £5k! Looking for £2.3k including postage. Feel free to message me for any enquiries
  5. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Added a few carbon pieces ?
  6. S

MK7 Project No2

Helllooo all, I'll give you a little background on whats going on.... So I have just turned 20 and picked up a lovely Onyx White MK7 GTI, but previous to this I have a MK7 1.6 TDI, which I had a previous (semi build) which you can find here...
  7. S

1.6 tdi remap and intake anyone?

Wondering if anyone has done both got the remap and had an intake installed. Not found anything relevant. Let me know if you have cheers.
  8. S

I don't even recognise you anymore...

Welcome to my thread guys (its my first). This is about the project of my first car, a 1.6 Tdi MK7. From the title suspects its completely different to how I first bought it. Lets begin. So 18 y/o and ready for my first car, it always always going to be german. With a 1 series out of the...
  9. S

I don't even recognise you anymore...

Welcome to my thread guys (its my first). This is about the project of my first car, a 1.6 Tdi MK7. From the title suspects its completely different to how I first bought it. Lets begin. So 18 y/o and ready for my first car, it always always going to be german. With a 1 series out of the...