GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rnam488

1. rnam488

WTB: OEM Carrier Bars for 4-door MK7

Looking to buy a new or good condition used set of OEM carrier bars for a 4-door MK7 GTI. Must have all hardware and able to ship to MD (or local meetup). Not interested in non-OEM. Thanks!
  2. rnam488

WTB: OEM Roof Rack/Carrier Bars - MK7 GTI

Looking for new or good condition set of OEM carrier bars, including all accessories/equipment/key. Must be for 4-dr MK7 GTI. Prefer local meetup in DC/MD/VA but willing to pay for shipping depending on total cost.
  3. rnam488

What did you do to your mk7 today?

As a fellow Marylander, I used to wish we had more lenient tint laws. A few years later, I actually prefer 35% to darker tints as I think it looks a little better and more refined than blacked out limo tints. Plus the windows already have some tint from the factory. Also, if I had limo tints...
  4. rnam488

WTB: Catback Exhaust - DMV Preferred

Looking to purchase a new or lightly used catback exhaust and would prefer a seller in the DMV area or surrounding states. Will consider paying for shipping depending on exhaust model/price.
  5. rnam488

Good Exhaust/Muffler Shop in DMV?

Looking to replace my stock tips with larger ones and looking for a decent muffler shop. Every shop I've contacted has been unresponsive or unable to do welding jobs. Anyone know of a good shop in the Montgomery County, MD area (or not too far away)?
  6. rnam488

WTB: OEM Rack/Bars for 4-dr GTI

In the market for OEM base carrier bars (part # 5G4-071-126). Looking for local DC/MD/VA sale or someone willing to ship to MD.
  7. rnam488

WTB: 18", 5x112 wheels for MKVII GTI

Please close thread - Have purchased new wheels