GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by reillyse

1. reillyse

VMR 702 18x8.5 Matte Gunmetal W/ Brushed Face(w/TPMS) 5x112

Located in Chicago NO trades considered. Almost new Continental DWS(225/40) tires with only~2K miles. Best high season performance tire I have ever had. GREAT dry performance/handling for an all season while EXCELLENT in winter and incredible treadwear rating(540 vs 400 w/ competitors)! TPMS...
  2. reillyse

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

Is Honda EVER going to try some forced induction with their sportier cars? I just can't imagine having a completely NA car unless it was a v8. Too much money too mod without significant returns on an NA 4 banger making low 200s hp IMHO.
  3. reillyse

Off-Topic Chat

definitely by a mile the best all season tire I have ever driven on. good mix of dry/wet/snow performance....sucks for the dude with the fucked up tire
  4. reillyse

Off-Topic Chat

x 1,000 Also fuck u Also you will have more posts than me here within a fortnight
  5. reillyse

need leasing info ASAP

Sorry for the duplicate post, but I need answers fast, and saw a bunch of people were viewing this forum and none viewing the proper forum for this thread :( Hello everyone, I am brand new to the forums and have some questions. I am 25, and am VERY interested in leasing a new VW GTI 4, or maybe...