GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by plaideverything

1. P

H&R Spacers with wheel bolts

Hello! I have a set of H&R Spacers in 10mm and 15mm with accompanying H&R wheel bolts for sale. I used them for about 500 or so miles before I sold the R. Looking to get $180.00 + shipping. OBO.
  2. P

034 Motorsport TIP and Intake Hose

replied to all PMs!
  3. P

Mountune DSG Paddles with extra DSG Pins

I have a set of gorgeous Mountune DSG paddles with extra DSG pins for sale. Looking to get $75.00 + shipping or OBO
  4. P

034 Motorsport TIP and Intake Hose

I have a barely used (300 mile) 034 Motorsport Turbo Inlet Pipe with Intake Hose for sale. I'm missing the bolt that goes on the TIP but I'm pretty sure you can reuse the factory TIP bolt on the 034. Looking to get $65.00 + Shipping or OBO SOLD!!
  5. P

19 inch Prets with or without new PS4S

yup. I may have a buyer for the wheels by themselves. did you want the tires shipped? I have no problem doing it, just not sure on the cost to be honest...I gotta dig into that for you
  6. P

19 inch Prets with or without new PS4S

I am selling my 19 inch Pretorias and they are mounted on new (500 mile) Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. Located in Atlanta. I can sell the wheels by themselves if need be...name your price I guess on that option? No problem shipping the wheels by themselves (or with tires but it's going to be...
  7. P

WTB 19" Pretorias

I got a set coming up for sale soon. No problem shipping them. They are mounted on brand new PS4S
  8. P

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

18x9 +35 RPF1. 18 lbs supposedly. Running 235/40/18 PS4S