GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Paxtond1

1. P

APR Stage 3 MPI kit inc euro manifold and ethanol kit

this is 100% your fault, you are a nasty unhelpful thief. I provided everything to PayPal and was told 10 days, until you got on the phone today and manipulated the situation to force a result. Could have got in contact with me like I requested 4 times. but it’s clear this was your plan all...
  2. P

Yep, just see the BS you fed them. Well you got what you wanted a free accessport, enjoy it. hopefully no one is willing to I deal with you any more you thief.
  3. P

Not sure if you are stupid or trolling? Not responding? Here is the response as per the previous post. also that is a PayPal dispute that you have filled not a email or a message. will be calling PayPal now to resolve
  4. P

Total rubbish, you have made no attempt to contact me, neither have you responded to any of the threads. will contact PayPal myself this afternoon as I think you may be trying to pull a scam. admin can you please verify no DMs have been sent by this member other than the ones detailed
  5. P

Wow ok. first of all thanks guys who have notified me of this and also defended me. Mk7GTi// you keep saying I have not responded to you? Can I ask where you are trying to contact me as I don’t have any DM’s here, I don’t have any emails for you nor do I have any messages in my whatsapp. for...
  6. P

Cobb Accessport w/DSG - AP3-VLK-002

What Is your WhatsApp number? I will call you today
  7. P

Message screen shot attached from last week
  8. P

Didn’t see a message from you bud? Did you not got my message with my WhatsApp number?
  9. P

Hi yeh it is
  10. P

you have all the Cobb files that will 100% work for both ecu and dsg, the extra maps may or may not work, depending on what Rom your car is on hence the reason I said they are a free bonus.
  11. P

they are just additional maps, the Cobb stage 1 2 and 3 work for all rom codes
  12. P

paypal is fine, make a offer I can only say no. new price was $1095
  13. P

was supplied by COBB USA to me
  14. P

works on USDM ( United States domestic market) and ROW ( rest of world)