GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nsw

1. N

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

** $175 ** **Price drop to $175. (4/23) ** - so much fun.. JB4 w/Bluetooth for MK7/7.5.. It's the JB1 housing the with the JB4 board inside -- I followed the first Burger upgrade path from JB1 to JB4! I'll mail it for free. + 5 HP stickers included. Moving to a family hauler. :(
  2. N

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

I will be soon. Red '16 (4-dr) GTI S w/51k. Bought new, garaged. Black Konigs w/spacers and brand new 235s last week. Helix subwoofer. JB4ed. Did two drag bracket nights at Sonoma, but no autocrossing. It's my DD. When I'm ready to list I'll put it here and on CL Sac/Bay Area. Really love it...
  3. N

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Group 2.. EA888 Gen 3. I enjoyed this on my '16 GTI.
  4. N

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

JB4 with bluetooth connect kit. I'm in Davis. I'll mail it if you like. $250 .
  5. N

JB4 w/Bluetooth Kit for MK7 GTI - $375 shipped in the US.

JB4 with bluetooth connection kit for MK7 GTI. I bought this when it came out! It's been great, and it will be great for you. +5 hp stickers included. You can email me at biz@thebreckenridges.com. Install instructions from Burger.
  6. N

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

For Sale, CTS catted downpipe for MK7 GTI w/Vibrant O2 spacer. I bought it new, then used it for 20K miles. I haul my kids, so I'm going back to quieter stock! Big performance boost with a tune or piggyback (I'm JB4). I'm in Davis. Local pickup only, please. $250.
  7. N

FS: Injen intake

** SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ** I bought it for the awesome noise from a forum member here. More whoosh. Then, as I'm rumbling along carting my kids around a week later, I realize that I don't want more whoosh. Comes with all you need. In great shape. $100 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
  8. N

WTB: Rear VW Emblem

I broke my silver/chrome rear VW emblem when taking it off to install my black VW emblem. I don't like the black, so I'm trying to find a replacement silver/chrome one. This is for a 2016 MK7 GTI. If you've got a spare, I'd like to buy it off you. Cheers.
  9. N

What did you do to your mk7 today?

No resonator - just catted.
  10. N

Installed CTS catted downpipe Installed CTS catted downpipe today. This was a big jump for me in terms of car projects -- I know next to nothing about wrenching on my own car but I want to learn. Before this all I'd done myself was smaller things like putting in the dogbone insert. Thanks...
  11. N

WTB: Catted DP

I'm in Northern California, Davis. Can meet up in Bay Area, etc.
  12. N

Today: . Finally got 034 dogbone insert on -- not easy when you're lowered and have crappy Rhino ramps! So far so good, haven't done an extensive test ride yet. . Updated JB4 firmware w/old Android burner phone! I still love this car.
  13. N

JB1 and JB4 data cable

*** SOLD **** *** SOLD **** *** SOLD **** Gen-u-ine Burger cable. Used a couple of times. Decided to go bluetooth. Great condition. $30 shipped in the US. PM me if interested.
  14. N

Wednesday Night Drags @ Sonoma Raceway

Headed there this Wednesday (7/12) to try out my new setup with E30. Hit me up if you want to meet up.
  15. N

FS: ECS spacer kit 15mm/20mm w/bolts

** UPDATE: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ** ECS spacer kit (15mm/20mm w/bolts) I used these for a couple of months with my Austins to bring them flush. Great kit. I WILL ship these! $160 w/free shipping in US. PM me. Local folk, if you take my Austins ($550) plus these spacers ($160) all at once and...