GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mustard_tiger

1. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Contacted him and he's not producing them anymore, unfortunately.
  2. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Yeah, I'm sure I could have figured it out with some effort but the harness itself was pretty low-quality so I didn't feel that it was worth it. Seller gave a full refund and the RFB harness from USP Motorsports is way nicer (fabric covers on the wiring, much less extra length to stuff away...
  3. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Update in case anybody runs into this in the future: DON'T GO CHEAP. I really thought that these would all be the same, and I was wrong. The eBay version was completely incompatible with 2018+ cars (even though it was advertised as such) and the seller didn't speak good enough English/didn't...
  4. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

I really appreciate the info ZERO815, your input in the past few years has been a huge help throughout this processs. Going to try to modify this myself, but ultimately got a refund from the seller due to the incompatibility. If I can't figure it out myself I'll just go with the ShopDAP harness...
  5. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Hey guys! I recently picked up a harness from an ebay seller in china, as I didn't feel like paying 200 dollars for the ShopDAP one. They came with very very basic instructions in Chinese and I'm just trying to figure out which pin each wire needs to go to. I have a decent understanding of...
  6. M

Folding mirror upgrade - reversing mirror dip and mirror memory

false alarm! figured it out. if anybody is ever stuck, feel free to DM!
  7. M

Folding mirror upgrade - reversing mirror dip and mirror memory

Did you ever figure this out? Currently down the same exact rabbit hole.