GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mrleica

1. M

Gear Indicator in manual drive

Hello, Sometimes when i'm coasting in neutral before a red light for example, the gear indicator on the top right of the mfd shows "3" or "4" or "6" depending on the speed I'm in ! I don't think it's normal as it confuses the s**t out of me ! What do you think ?
  2. M

TDI 150 oil level

Hello, So this dumbass dealer apparently did more than topping off the oil level on my new 2016 Golf TDI 150 SE. I know the oil level should be measured with an engine at operating temperature but this was taken with a cold engine... so the level should be low except : see image I am now with...
  3. M

Hatch rattle

Hello ! I have a rattle on my Mk7 that is driving me nuts. It's in the hatch area and it is noticeable when I drive through uneven roads. But I can also make it happen in my garage as well. I noticed that when I close the driver side passenger door, a buzzing is heard coming from the hatch...
  4. M

Long DPF Regen ?

Hi ! So I was doing a casual drive yesterday when I noticed at a red light that the car is idling at 1000 rpms instead of the usual 800 ! I thought it's doing a dpf regen & since I had a few hours to lose (it's a sunday!), I figured I could enjoy a coffee in 50km nearby city. I drove there...
  5. M

2.0 TDI 150 - A Turn off thing

Hello, The engine makes a weird noise after I turn it off. Can someone check if his TDI does the same ? The noises are at the 8th and 10th seconds : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3mNx4TUl7cLRFRlVEd2X1ZKZTNYVFBGRmt4eEZxSlJkelNn I'll be grateful for any help. Thank you
  6. M

To be deleted

thank you
  7. M

Golf R headlights

Hello, There's this guy that says that for 850$, he'll put an OEM Xenon headlights fully functional with only vcds programming to an SE model Golf 7 2016 that comes originally with Halogens. I've read all over the web that this isn't possible due to wiring issues, yet he seems to succeed in...