GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MrConflicted

1. M

Spulen V2 Catch Can Review -- Track Tested

Hello all, Wanted to do a quick write-up on the Spulen V2 catch can. It's new to the market and the V1 got a pretty bad rap, so hopefully this review will help out some people in the market. If you're impatient -- the TL;DR is it works. It's well made. Alright so first off, do I need a catch...
  2. M

WaveTrac Review

Hello all, many of you may have already seen this review on GTIreview.com, but since that site has intermittent issues, I wanted to go ahead and copy the review of there. ... So for whatever reason, you’re here reading about one of most expensive modifications you can do to a GTI without...
  3. M

An Honest BC Coilover Review

UPDATED: July 21st, 2017 Before I start the review, I want to give a huge shoutout to Autrey McVicker at DWS Parts. He was very patient with me during the purchase process, and not once pressured me. If you decide to purchase some BC Coilovers in the future, definitely go through him! Without...
  4. M

Pad Comparison Test: EBC vs. iSweep

Hi Guys, Thought I'd take a moment to do a comparison review of two pads I've run, EBC Yellows (Street & Track) and iSweep IS3000 (Circuit/Race Pads). The comparison between these two will be relatively fair - same vehicle under the same suspension and power settings, difference being I...
  5. M

Coilover Kit Information

Hey Everyone! I've been collecting information on some coilover kits for our cars so I thought I would share the findings. I'm going to keep updating it as a find more. Right now the list focuses on mid-high end kits, but if people are interested in lower end stuff let me know and I'll add that...
  6. M

ST Sway Bar Review

You're mid-corner, and that pesky traction control light is blinking at you, again. You just want to power out of the corner, but the nannies are getting in the way. You hold down the ECS button until you hear the chime and aim for the next apex. You feel spot on and confident and begin to apply...
  7. M

H&R Sport Spring Review

Hi all, I'm new here so if this needs to be moved please do so, thanks :) So here's a quick Review on H&R Sport Lowering Springs Available at: https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VII--2.0T_Gen3/Suspension/Springs/ES2770720/ Car tested on: 2015 GTI S - LP only, currently on snow tires...