GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mramos4Him

1. M

JB4 cel with no code?

Hey guys so I was driving on be freeway today and dropped to fifth to go around someone, not WOT or anything crazy, checked my speed (oops about 100) and noticed the cel. Opened the Jb4 app checked codes and nothing came up? Changed the map from 1 back to 0 turned the car off. Started it up...
  2. M

Clutch help!!

Hey guys, so the clutch slip has begun [emoji22]. JB4 map 2 is just too much for stock clutch with 25k on it. I would like to go SMF but don’t want the tractor sound. Any suggestions? I would love to actually hear what this “chatter” sounds like. Also anyone know where a good shop in the Inland...
  3. M

Eurodyne 1.5 ?

So I live in So Cal, with the crap gas 91 octane, can I run the eurodyne 1.5 93 octane? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Thermostat on red order!?!?

What’s up everybody, been lurking around the forum since I got my 16 R. I saw that a few people were having similar issues as my car. Backup camera not working and a faint smell of coolant after I shutting the car off. Well I finally figured I will take it to he dealer just in case it something...