GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mpuk

1. M

Feeler: OEM 16 Dover wheels

I have a set of new OEM 16" Dover Wheels with Hanook tires that have less than 100mi on them. What are they worth? $600/set?
  2. M

Price Check: Used OEM Charleston 18's with Dunlop SP Sport 01 A/S

Is $650 a good price for a set of OEM 18 Charleston Wheels (GLI style) with the poorly rated Dunlop SP Sport 01 A/S wheels? The rims look nice, but i've heard the tires are not so great, don't last too long and have sidewall bubble issues. Thoughts?
  3. M

VW Loyalty Bonus 2017

I'm about to take delivery of my new Golf order as it's arriving next week and have my TDI buyback scheduled for then too a little concerned that i'm not seeing any incentives in May in the US beyond the 0.9% financing offer. Is the $1000 VW Loyalty Bonus gone? Dealer cash - is that state...
  4. M

Golf Wolfsburg Order Deadline

Does anyone know what the last date is to get an order in for a 2017 Golf Wolfsburg (manual)? I'm getting conflicting info from 2 dealers... One said I can no longer order a 2017 with a manual, according the their VW rep. Another said they can indeed still order (according to their rep), and...
  5. M

2017 Golf Wolfsburg (Manual)

I'm ready to pull the trigger on an order for a 5-speed Golf Wolfsburg. There seem be none available anywhere in the US right now. Given i'm ordering and could be waiting for a few months - what is the tactic people are using to negotiate? I've got a verbal from my sales guy here in the midwest...